|Home||» Products||» Civil And Draughtman Equipment||» Test Sieves|
We are instrumental in offering reliable Test Sieves that are acknowledged for compact design, light weight, durability, corrosion resistance and fine finish. This civil and draughtman equipment undergoes strict quality checks to ensure its flawlessness at client' end. Designed of spun brass, this equipment is coupled with mesh that is either flat, taut or uniform. In addition to this, this sieve is available with suitable lid and receiver in one piece frame of 8”. The offered Test Sieves have rigid design and are free from corners.
- Our test sieves are available in one piece frame of 8" diameter with suitable lid and receiver
- Its frame is made up of spun brass and without any joint in it. It has clean rigid design of minimum weight and free from corners where the material could be lodged.
- An essential feature of test sieves is that the mesh should be flat, taut and uniform and with permanent tension round the whole circumference.
- Following are some other features of our product:
Uniform fabrications of the sieves permit easy and smooth nesting on each others and also with lid and receivers.
- Imported stainless steel 18/8 quality or Phosphor Bronze standard sieve cloth is used for better and lasting performance.
- All Sizes Available